Karrinyup is Perth's premier retail venue and home to 290 stores including Zara, Sephora, H&M and UNIQLO!! The centre is nestled in the suburb of Karrinyup, approximately 12 kilometres north-west of the CBD, and in close proximity to some of Western Australia’s finest beaches and coastal strip suburbs!
Following a three year, $800 million redevelopment, the centre has almost doubled in size to 109,000 square metres which includes a large piazza, corso and main street, leisure, lifestyle and entertainment and a fresh market precinct with Coles and ALDI joining the existing Woolworths!
Be part of the Management team at Roll'd Karrinyup to dynamically lead and manage all facets of operations within the assigned Roll'd outlet. To train and develop new and existing team members, to achieve sales growth and profitability through the store's performance, whilst maintaining Roll'd company compliance standards and ethical Code of Conduct.
In this role, you will report directly to the Franchisee, and be required to undertake the following duties:
- Coordinating the entire Store operation, including front and back of house
- Achieve store KPI's and maintain benchmarks
- Be the embodiment of Roll'd’s brand and culture
- Deliver superior guest service and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond and resolve customer complaints efficiently
- Assist with the appraisal of all team members’ performance and provide feedback to foster a positive environment and productivity within the Store
- Oversee training and development of team members
Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Proven experience in a restaurant or QSR environment
- Proven track record managing and motivating a team
- Analytical skills and an understand of business management practices and strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Familiarity with Point of Sale systems, Ordering, Stocktake and Rostering
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining Rolld standard
- Able to build trust and show integrity
- Being accountable, proactive and innovative
- Show care by listening carefully and seeking feedback
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Year 12
- Preferably completed Hospitality Qualifications
- Food Safety Handling Certification (preferred)
- 3+ years managerial experience working within a restaurant or QSR environment