Base salary $65-75K+ Superannuation
· Quarterly bonus based on KPI's
· Expenses paid
Roll’d is a franchise with over 115 stores across Australia, delivering high quality Vietnamese street food within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
Reporting to the Franchisee you will be responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient operation of all aspects of the store. You will be guest obsessed, leading the delivery of outstanding Quality, Service and Cleanliness to our guests.
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service.
Opportunities to form a career path for further development is also possible in this role since we are expanding with further franchise stores soon.
About the role:
You would be expected to train and develop new and existing team members, to achieve sales growth and profitability through the store performance, whilst maintaining Roll’d company compliance standards and ethical code of conduct.
Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business. Store opening hours are Monday-Sunday 09.30am-6pm.
You will ensure critical standards for service, speed and quality always maintained as well as critical standards for raw and prepared product quality maintained.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing person, who is full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You will also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
Skills & competencies you must have for the role:
· 2+ years prior experience working as a leader within a restaurant or QSR environment
· Proven track record managing and motivating a team of casual staff
· Analytical skills and a solid understand of business management practices and strategies
· Familiarity with Point of Sale, Ordering, Stocktake and Rostering system
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ensures that all daily, weekly, monthly paperwork e.g. inventories, reports etc. are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
· Working knowledge of OH&S/WH&S
· Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal supervision
· Qualification needed:
· Completed Year 12 VCE
· Preferably completed Hospitality Qualifications
· Food Safety Handling Certification
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN.
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you and in return we offer competitive salary, bonus and staff discounts.
No recruitment agencies please