- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
The primary focus of a Customer Service Manager is to receive, refer and resolve customer complaints and queries. A Customer Service Manager will undertake work across the end-to-end complaint handling process (from Enquiry to escalation Levels) including Receiving complaints via telephone, online, resolve complaints via conciliation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) best practices, resolve complex and unresolved complaints via investigation best practices as required. When performing their duties, a Customer Service Manager uses their knowledge of the Hospitality Industry and their experience in dealing with people to ensure the Roll’d brand is upheld at all times
Title: Customer Service Manager
Reports to: National Operations Manager
Matrix Reporting: People & Culture Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage end to end case work and new matter involving complaints and queries from customers and consumers
- Assist with the effective management of variable complaint demand by being flexible and working different channels as required e.g., Phone, email and other queue avenues
- Provide independent information to customers and consumers
- Work collaboratively with our internal stakeholders (Franchisees and Head Office) to ensure each case is managed to standard
- Accurately record the details of a complaint or query according to the company’s framework
- Identify key issues arising from a complaint, gather and analyse relevant information and decide on the proper course of escalation
- Apply resolution frameworks between customers and consumers and employ problem solving skills to facilitate the desired outcome
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to promote the Customer Service Division
- Actively contribute to the management of customer complaint demand and undertake other duties and task when required
- Provide suggestions on continuous improvement strategies and procedures for individual, team and business performance while actively supporting change
- Providing optimal stakeholder experience through quality case management, effective communication and timeliness
- Contribute to quality outcomes by always improving the Customer Service Framework, policies and procedures
- Must be energetic and proactive
- Willing to assume total accountability for the role
- Have a high degree of self-motivation
- Demonstrate Analytical prowess and sound decision making
- Top communication skills (written and verbal)
- High work ethic
- Great time management skills
- Great listening skills
- Excellent record keeping
Academic & trades qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Business advantageous
- Computer literacy in word processing and Microsoft Excel
Work experience & skills
- 4+ years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Ability to transmit affective messages across a broad range of audience and stakeholders
- Experience working with well-known brands
- Experience working with multi-site stores and working remotely
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Imbedded shared values
- Facilitate corporate values, positive energy and respect
- Belief in the common good and social compassion
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.