- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
Team members uphold the Roll'd brand by providing exceptional customer experiences for every one of our guests.
We are currently looking for a kitchenhand to join is here at Roll'd Central park.
In this role you will report directly to your Store Manager and be required to undertake the following duties but not limited to:
- Provide excellent service that promotes customer satisfaction
- Cooking and prepping of proteins in individual dishes, utilizing the deep fryer, and working together at the back of the house.
- Prepare and produce dishes as per HTG (How-To-Guide)
- Ensure immaculate presentation of food and beverages
- Ensure product quality at all times
- Work well within the team environment
- Follow Health and Safety rules, regulations and adhere to food-safe practices
About you ...
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in hospitality or QSR is desirable
- Experience using POS systems
- Food Safety Handling Certificate
- A study in cookery is favorable
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High-level food quality standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently in a calm and measured manner
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of OH&S and Food Safety Standards
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.