- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
Dynamically lead and manage all facets of operations within the assigned Roll'd store. To train and develop new and existing team members, to achieve sales growth and profitability through the store performance, whilst maintaining Roll’d company compliance standards and ethical code of conduct.
In this role, you will report directly to your Franchisee, and be required to undertake the following duties but not limited to:
- Meet consumer expectations and uphold Roll'ds brand and reputation
- As Store Manager, you are responsible for all food and beverage operations, maintain staff culture, well-being and training
- Lead the team by example and demonstrate Roll'd values and ethics
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are adhered to
- Perform management duties when required (stocktake, ordering, roll-out marketing initiatives, maintain store compliance standard)
Due to the nature of the hospitality business, flexibility with working hours will be required.
- Ensures critical standards for raw and prepared product quality maintained at all times.
- Ensures critical standards for service, speed and quality maintained at all times.
- Measures customer satisfaction, develops plan to improve satisfaction and increase loyalty and ensures consistent execution.
- Is proactive in approach to changes in volume patterns and promotional activities to ensure operational standards are maintained.
- Through consultation ensures that all workplace safety policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
- Has emergency procedures in place and undertakes the regular practice of these procedures.
- Undertakes full investigation of incidents in the store and implement preventative measures.
- Ensures all security procedures are executed correctly and consistently.
Food Safety / Sanitation/Equipment
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety and sanitation requirements.
- Ensures daily tasks, basic equipment checks daily and weekly/monthly calibrations consistently completed.
- Is responsible for the profit results of the store.
- Accurately projects and controls all P&L line items.
- Projects and reconciles monthly P&L, identifying profit opportunities.
- Creates long term objectives and action plans for profit.
- Ensures that all daily, weekly, monthly paperwork e.g. inventories, reports etc. are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintains current files for both team and managers.
About you ...
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Proven experience as part of the management team
- Proven track record managing and motivating a team
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
- Experience working with POS and 3PL systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage/delegate multiple tasks and people
Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Year 12 VCE
- Preferably completed Hospitality Qualifications
- Food Safety Handling Certification
- 2+ years prior experience working as a leader within a restaurant or QSR environment
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please