- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
To assist the manager at the assigned Roll'd outlet, dynamically lead and manage all facets of operations within the assigned Roll'd outlet. To train and develop new and existing team members, to achieve sales growth and profitability through the store's performance, whilst maintaining Roll'd company compliance standards and ethical Code of Conduct.
In this role, you will report directly to your Restaurant Manager, and be required to undertake the following duties:
- Assist the Store Manager with coordinating the entire Store operation, including front and back of house
- Be the embodiment of Roll'd’s brand and culture
- Deliver superior guest service and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond and resolve customer complaints efficiently
- Organise and supervise a shift
- Assist with the appraisal of all team members’ performance and provide feedback to foster a positive environment and productivity within the Store
- Oversee training and development of team members
Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
About you ...
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Proven experience in a restaurant or QSR environment
- Proven track record managing and motivating a team
- Analytical skills and a solid understand of business management practices and strategies
- Familiarity with Point of Sale systems, Ordering, Stocktake and Rostering system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal supervision
- Able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine, talking straight and keeping promises
- Being accountable, proactive and innovative
- Show care by listening carefully and seeking feedback
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Year 12 VCE
- Preferably completed Hospitality Qualifications
- Food Safety Handling Certification (preferred)
- 1+ years prior experience working as a leader within a restaurant or QSR environment
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please