- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
We are actively seeking outgoing, results driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Rolld Chadstone business based in Chadstone Shopping Centre in Victoria.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates wanting to take the next step in their career to become a Store Manager within a successful and growing fast food chain. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily operations including stock ordering, stock management, staff management and to instill and motivate your team to be results driven and to have a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for team leaders who are results driven and who possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
To assist the franchisee at the assigned Roll'd outlet, dynamically lead and manage all facets of operations within assigned Roll'd outlet. To train and develop new and existing team member, to achieve sales growth and profitability through the Stores performance, whilst maintaining Roll'd company compliance standards and ethical Code of Conduct.
In this role, you will report directly to your Franchisee, and be required to undertake the following duties:
· Impeccable food safety and quality, handling and preparation skills (food safety certification preferable)
· Outstanding customer service and speed of service
· Staff management & staff training
· Stock management
· Strong sales skills with results focus
. Reporting and controlling Key Performance Indicators
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
. Excellent store presentation and cleaning standards
Position Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Status: Full-Time
Skills & competencies:
- Proven experience in a restaurant or QSR environment
- Proven track record managing and motivating a team
- Analytical skills and a solid understand of business management practices and strategies
- Familiarity with Point of Sale, Ordering, Stocktake and Rostering system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and people
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal supervision
- Able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine, talking straight and keeping promises
- Being accountable, proactive and innovative
- Show care by listening carefully and seeking feedback
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
Experience and Qualifications:
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
If you enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment and are ready to be results driven and lead a fun, dynamic team please email your resume through to us.
Candidates MUST have relevant experience as an assistant manager or manager and also provide referees with their resumes. Please include a cover letter/note outlining why you would be a good fit for this position at Rolld Chadstone.
No recruitment agencies please