- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic members to join our dynamic family.
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
The Regional Leasing Manager will be responsible for sourcing, negotiation and developing new sites within NSW/QLD as well as the day-to-day activities of leasing operations in the Development team according to business policies and standards. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the National Leasing Manager and GM of Development. You will be hands on negotiating and securing not only traditional locations, but implementing initiatives to build the property site pipeline with new business sites through High Streets locations as well as other strategies to source the Next Generation and Drive Thru outlets.
Title: Regional Leasing Manager
Reports to: National Leasing Manager
Matrix Reporting: GM of Development
Employment Location: NSW
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the property team an Identifying and cultivating new leasing opportunities for the business
- Identify, assess, evaluate and secure suitable locations
- Identify the gaps in the market and target future location for Roll'd 2.0 next generation stores on high streets
- Initiating, establishing and maintaining relationships with Institutional landlords commercials agents, and tenant representatives.
- Perform Market Research to identify opportunities and gaps in the Property portfolio
- Data management, ensuring constant updating the CRM database
- On the phone and road bringing potential sites deals to the table for final review and approval (building site pipeline)
- Regular sites visit to the prospective location, ensuring a well-kept and professional appearance at all times to ensure traffic and site is suitable for Roll’d
- Be directly responsible for the negotiation and end to end processes
- Represent the company in a professional manner and attend networking events to secure new business contacts.
- Maintain a tracking database of all portfolio leasing matters.
- Help develop Policies and Procedures in the department to ensure the business is forever striving for success
- Must be energetic and proactive
- Experienced lease negotiator with strong influencing and commercial skills
- Willing to assume total accountability for the role
- Have a high degree of self-motivation
- Demonstrate Analytical prowess and sound decision making
- Top communication skills (written and verbal)
- High work ethic
- Strong time management
- Good listening skills
- Excellent record keeping
Academic & trades qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Property or equivalent advantageous
- Real Estate Licence
- Certificate or Diploma in Property industry
- Course in Negotiation Skills desirable
Work experience & skills
- 2+ years in commercial leasing experience
- Ability to transmit affective messages across a broad range of audience and stakeholders
- The ability to work in a face paced, entrepreneurial environment
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Imbedded shared values
- Facilitate corporate values, positive energy and respect
- Belief in the common good and social compassion
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please