- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
Team members uphold the Roll'd brand by providing exceptional customer experiences for every one of our guests.
In this role, you will report directly to the Store Manager, and be required to undertake the following duties:
- Provide excellent service that promotes customer satisfaction
- Prepare all ingredients for your allocated section
- Work in your allocated section to create the dishes as per the how to guides provided
- Ensure great presentation of food as be Rolld Standards
- Check the food and drinks served to ensure product quality
- Work well within the team environment
- Follow all health and safety rules and regulations and adhere to food safe practices
Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
About you ...
We are looking for friendly and outgoing people, who are full of energy, love to engage with people and have strong family values.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High-level food quality standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently in a calm and measured manner
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a range of different people
- Knowledge of OH&S and Food Safety Standards
- Assist the back of house team with the recording and maintenance of all Food Safety Records i.e. temperature logs, date product made
- Assist with the maintenance of the back of house area to ensure it is complaint with our compliance review process
- Comply with all Occupation Health and Safety Standards in accordance with Rolld’s OH&S Manual
- Actively contributing to the production of high quality food through Rolld Standards
- Practice clean as you go and Practice First in First out (FIFO)
- Handle all ingredients in a hygienic and appropriate manner i.e. using correct chopping board, wearing gloves
- Handle all finished food in a hygienic and approved manner
- Must be available on Thursday, Friday and weekends. Shifts will be during the day.
Benefits and Perks
- 25+ hours per week
- Ongoing training and development in a supportive environment.
- No split shifts.
- Free onsite parking.
- Enjoy working as apart of a tight knit team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Some knowledge of the hospitality/quick service restaurant industry is desirable
- Experience using Point of Sale systems
- Food Safety Handling Certificates
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please