- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
To assist in the management of a Roll’d outlet, dynamically lead and manage all facets of operations within the assigned Roll'd outlet. To train and develop new and existing team members, to achieve sales growth and profitability through the store performance, whilst maintaining Roll’d company compliance standards and ethical code of conduct.
In this role, you will report directly to your Restaurant Manager and be required to undertake the following duties:
- At all times the brand Roll’d is to meet public expectations and reputation upheld.
- As a leader of the restaurant you are responsible for all facets of Restaurant Operations and staff wellbeing.
- As a leader and coach of the restaurant you will lead by example with work ethics and discipline.
- Management of the team with responsibility operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure that the operating of the restaurant follow law guidelines and Roll’d company policies.
Flexibility with working hours will be required, due to the nature of the hospitality business.
About you ...
We are looking for friendly and outgoing person, who is full of energy, loves to engage with people and has strong family values.
You'll also need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Skills & competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High-level food quality standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently in a calm and measured manner
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a range of different people
- Knowledge of OH&S and Food Safety Standards
Experience and Qualifications:
- Some knowledge of the hospitality/quick service restaurant industry is desirable
- Experience using Point of Sale systems
- Food Safety Handling Certificates
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please