- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role ...
As the New Store Opening Manager (NSO Manager) you will be accountable for ensuring
coordination of opening all new Roll’d stores to procedure. Protecting the upcoming New
Store pipeline and making good on the promise made to our new Franchise Partners.
Working with all key stakeholders (Development, shopfitters, Field Trainers, Franchisee
Business Coaches, Franchisee, Marketing and external companies, you are to ensure
alignment by all to ensure New Stores open on time and to Roll’d standard.
Prior to opening, the NSO Manager will coordinate all departments, ensure pre-open tasks are completed.
Position Title: New Store Opening Manager
Reporting to: National Operations Manager
Location: NSW and QLD
Planning, Coordinating, Responding, Advising, Executing:
- Manage NSO documents
- Coordination of all relevant stakeholders to be the one key person of accountability for all New Store Openings
- Ensure other stakeholders meeting their deadlines and obligations for New Store Opening KPI’s (where able)
- Assist the Operation & Training team to create a Safe Work environment
- Risk management system (Monitor & Control).
- Answering Day to day queries from the network using a proactive, hands-on approach to embed a risk-aware and compliant culture within the firm
- Be the one source of truth for Franchise partner relating to their new store opening 8-12 Weeks Prior
Set Up tracking document and assign tasks, meetings
Fortnightly > Weekly Meetings of all key stakeholders
3 Days Prior to Open
Take handover of the store (Operationally) from the Shop Builder.
Assist in creating a list of defects
Assist to set the store up with stock and small wares as per Roll’d plan/standard
Provide Open day support to the team of Franchisee, Field Trainer and Franchise
Remain at the store for 7 days post open to provide operational and training support as required.
Successful candidates will have:
- A hands-on attitude and a self-starter.
- 2+ years of experience working on the field
- Must be willing to travel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas simply and to all levels and audiences within the organisation.
- High attention to detail with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and a commitment to deliver high-quality outcomes.
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.