- Join a business that is passionate about their people
- Fantastic collaborative family culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses
- Opportunities to form a career path for further development
Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
About us ...
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d, you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role
The Financial Accountant is responsible for providing routine financial accounting services across a range of businesses. It includes recording and maintenance of accounts transactions to ensure the accurate reporting of business performance. The Financial Accountant will provide relevant and timely reporting to the Senior Accountant regarding the performance of each business. The position reports to the Senior Accountant and works closely with the whole Finance Team.
Job Description Title: Financial Accountant
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Experience: 3+ years in Accounting/Finance Industry.
Applicants with less than 3 years relevant experience need not apply**
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft application, particularly excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in preparing reports
- Proven ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing environment
- Meticulous record keeping and filing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal supervision
- Being accountable, proactive and innovative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Show care by listening carefully and seeking feedback
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Flexibility with working hours as business requires
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly financial reports including balance sheet, profit and loss, internal management reports and cashflow statements
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, banking and inter-company reconciliations
- Completion of the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Preparation and lodgement of statutory returns (GST, FBT returns, payroll tax)
- Assisting in the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
- Liaison with external Auditors, Banker, Insurers, ATO etc
- Assisting in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
- Proactively identify new initiatives that could benefit the organisation
- Assist with other accounting projects as assigned
- Assist with payroll matters (Payroll reconciliations, payroll journals etc)
Roles Requirement and Skills
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in Accounting
- Experienced in a Chartered Accounting firm will be advantageous
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Process and deadline driven mindset with a keen eye for detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiator who can develop ongoing working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform data and statistical analysis to spot trends and anomalies
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other financial software and tools for reporting and analysis purposes
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA or CPA
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!
So if you think you have the goods and enjoy working with friendly people and great food in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere, then we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
APPLY NOW !!